Comprehensive Cell Solutions (CCS) is a one-stop shop for all of our biopharmaceutical and academic partners. To advance cellular therapy development, we apply our unique combination of expertise, technology, and insights from research to clinical development through to cGMP commercial manufacturing. We take great pride in our ability to produce off-the-shelf solutions and highly customized biological products in our state-of-the-art facilities as we collaborate to develop new solutions for patients.
Why Partner with CCS?
- Experience and Quality. Since our founding in 1992, we have assembled a highly skilled team of medical advisors and licensed technologists committed to the strictest quality standards, providing independent oversight of all manufacturing processes and regulatory consulting at all stages of clinical development.
- Unparalleled Access to a Broad Range of Cellular Products & Services. Through our affiliation with the New York Blood Center Enterprises (NYBCe), CCS offers unprecedented access to blood and blood components, cord blood, hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells, and apheresis collection services.
- An Unaffiliated, Neutral Platform. As an independent, not-for-profit organization, we partner our full range of expertise across the biopharmaceutical industry and academia while also accessing the resources of the NYBCe and the Kimball Research Institute.
- Internal Cost Savings. Outsourcing to CCS enables our partners to benefit from our experience across the spectrum of cellular therapy development without the burden of maintaining in-house equipment, supplies, quality-compliant facilities, and full-time staffing.
- Convenient and Accessible Location. We are headquartered in New York City and part of the world-renowned academic/hospital corridor on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. Our proximity to multiple international airports, as well as our access to a wide network of collection and distribution facilities, creates true points of differentiation.
CCS By the Numbers
- collects ~4,000 units of blood products daily
- serves a population of more than 50 million people
- provides >450,000 laboratory and multi-assay infectious disease tests and >12,500 specialty clinical procedures to U.S. hospitals annually
- Cord Blood
- banked >70,000 cord blood units
- has completed >6,000 cord blood transplants
- Cellular Therapy / Stem Cell Lab:
- has collected, handled, maintained, and cryopreserved off-the-shelf and custom cells and tissue products for >25 years
- has processed >20,000 hematopoietic progenitor cell products for >5,000 transplants