Registration Now Open
Re-Release of 2023 ETMWS “Beyond Essentials” Track!
During December 2023, NYBCe is proud to announce the re-release of the “Beyond Essentials” track recordings, from earlier in the year. ETMWS “Beyond Essentials” features hot topics delivered by experts and geared for those with experience in blood banking and transfusion medicine, especially blood bank technologists and those who have a solid grasp of the fundamentals of this field.
Find out more information here!
Recordings will be available for a limited time following each webinar.
- New York Blood Center Enterprises presents: Essentials of Transfusion Medicine Webinar Series (ETMWS), the “Essentials” Track
- Tuesdays, 1pm ET/ noon CT
- September 12 through December 19, 2023
- Please address any questions to [email protected].
What is ETMWS?
ETMWS is a series of weekly webinars covering a wide variety of transfusion medicine/blood banking topics.
- Attending physicians
- Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Anyone wanting a comprehensive overview of Blood Banking/ Transfusion Medicine
Cost: Free of charge
P.A.C.E. certificate of attendance will be provided to attendees who complete the program and submit an evaluation.
NYBCe is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program.