What’s new for 2023?
- “Beyond Essentials” will take place in the Spring; “Essentials” will take place in the Fall
- “Beyond Essentials” will feature 14 weeks of new topics
- New day/time: Tuesdays, 1pm ET/noon CT
What stays the same?
- High-quality continuing education lectures delivered by experts in the field
- Recordings will be available on the NYBCe Education Resources webpage.
- Free P.A.C.E. credit for attending live or recorded webinars
Looking for recordings of ETWMS?
Recordings of the 2023 series will be available for a limited time only
What is ETMWS?
ETMWS is a series of weekly webinars covering a wide variety of transfusion medicine/blood banking topics.
- Attending physicians
- Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Anyone wanting a comprehensive overview of Blood Banking/ Transfusion Medicine
Cost: Free of charge
- P.A.C.E. certificate of attendance will be provided to attendees who complete the program and submit an evaluation.
- NYBCe is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program.
For more information, email: [email protected]