Comprehensive Cell Solutions (CCS) is a cell therapy development and manufacturing organization focused on cell sourcing, process development, cGMP manufacturing, fill/finish, and cryo-preservation. For more than 20 years, CCS has been pioneering advances in the research, development, and manufacture of cellular therapies.
As a business unit of New York Blood Center, our unrivaled access to blood and blood-related products, combined with our world-class expertise in cellular and transfusion medicine research, cGMP manufacturing, and regulatory standards, provides our partners and their patients end-to-end solutions as we collaborate to transform their novel technologies and platforms into life-changing cellular therapies. We provide source material for cell therapy research and manufacturing.
At CCS we provide a platform-neutral approach in the areas of regenerative medicine and cell therapy. Our biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, research hospital, academia, and government clients benefit from access to additional internal technical expertise, research & development, and mission-driven investment in the life sciences industry by our parent company, NYBC. We apply our unique combination of quality, flexibility, and creativity—taking our customers’ projects from development to market, changing lives, one patient at a time.
Why Partner with CCS?
- 20+ Years of Research & Cellular Manufacturing Experience
- Highly skilled team of scientists and licensed technologists
- Oversight of all manufacturing processes
- Regulatory consulting at all stages of clinical development
- Unprecedented access to blood and blood components
- Cord blood, hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells
- Apheresis collection services
- Expertise across the biopharmaceutical industry and academia
- Access to NYBCe resources, the Kimball Research Institute and the Translational Research & Development Laboratories
- Cell therapy support for all platforms
- Experience across the spectrum of cellular therapy development without the burden of maintaining in-house equipment, supplies, quality-compliant facilities, and full-time staffing
- End-to-end cell therapy project support
- We transfer in projects at all stages, from discovery to commercial/market
- Process and analytical development, cGMP manufacturing fill/finish, and cryopreservation
- Genetic modification and expansion, including CAR-T and TCR products
- Our team has supported advancement of client projects from early phase to commercial approval
- Headquartered in New York City, with proximity to multiple international airports
- Embedded in and part of the world-renowned academic/hospital corridor on the Upper East Side of Manhattan
- Extensive network of collection and distribution facilities